Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Way Monday Goes

When I don't go to work (Saturday, Sunday, holidays, days off, etc.), I can't remember why I drink caffinated beverages. Even when I get up early on those days and work all day everything seems to be just fine.

And then Monday comes.

Or this week, Tuesday comes.

And my alarm clock goes off, and I cry a little inside. And I get to work, and I am still crying a little inside. And I am at my desk with an electronic leash attached to my ear that keeps me within 30 feet of my desk. And my twin computer screens flicker their luminescent light at me.

And all I really want to do is hear that *CRIICK-PSHHHHH* sound of popping open a can of something yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear my giggling Amen? Cuz it was a little louder than I expected. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Crying inside? Oh yes. I know that feeling. I couldn't have described it better myself. I'll remember this tomorrow morning when I'm crying inside again! Great post!

    ReplyDelete