Background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

By The Skin on my Teeth

Time for a happy dance. I made it through work today. How? I have a folder of "best loved" Dilbert comics at my desk. They make me laugh every time. I have quite a collection after 4 solid years of daily desk calendars. Strategy #2, music. The headphones went in for about 20 min and I pretended that I wasn't at work. While I kept one eye open and on the phones. I know, I suck at pretending I am not at work.

Rhetorical question. Has anyone found that switch that will ACTUALLY make me dead inside so I can shut off my emotions? I get kind of tired of those some days. Especially when they decide to board a submarine and explore the depths of the ocean trenches.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment here the day you wrote this. Obviously it didn't save.

    I love you bunches!! Sorry you had one of those days. Never fun.

    ReplyDelete