Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

640

On the bottom of my blog is a counter for how many page views this thing has had. Today it is at 640. I think that I am 620 of those views.

To those of you who have looked at it the other 20 times, thanks for caring. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would add an exclamation mark to make you know I really mean it but then it just looks like the letter L. See?!! But I think I'm going to have a party at 1000. It just seems like the thing to do.

Here's a hint for life. If you are sitting on the grass and you see something that looks kind of white and chalky, don't touch it. If you do touch it, don't try and brush it off on your pants. That there's bird poop. I'm not saying I did this. I'm just saying someone could.

641...

3 comments:

  1. If I hit the refresh button 400 times tonight you could have a party tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check out your blog all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete