Background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Another 10

Ten reasons that it is no fun to drive home late. Alone. In the night. In the dark. Where no one can hear you scream...With practically no lights anywhere along the freeway.

1. Mothman Prophecy
2. Taken
3. The Ring
4. The Others
5. The Grudge
6. Sixth Sense
7. The Haunting
8. Commercials for anything with "Saw" in the title
9. The Ring (this one goes on twice because it was extra creepy)
10. I don't want to think of #10 because I have to fall asleep soon

Yes I am a lightweight. There is a reason I don't really watch scary movies any more. On another day I will tell the story of the closet and the fan and how fast I can move. Let's just say every now and then my ninja skills take over and I impress even myself.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to drive home so late. We kept you far too long, but we sure did have fun. And as far as the Mothman Prophecy goes? You could have stopped with that and not listed the other nine. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you actually watch all those movies because I can testify from personal experience that you DID NOT actually witness much of #5. Unless you have xray vision and can see THROUGH YOUR HANDS. LOL. I'm with ya sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marv - I'm not sad I drove home late at all! I had a blast with you and Seej, and I was glad the other two short ones got home in enough time to play. Even though I am not as cool a draw as Cody and horses. :o)

    Tahn - I might not have watched much of the Grudge, but I do remember that two of us were up most of that night...

    ReplyDelete