Background

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rain, Rain...Go Away

I had a dream a few nights ago that it was almost winter. The snow was coming and I didn't feel ready for it. When I woke up I was sad because I felt like I had missed my whole summer. Then I realized that we haven't even HAD summer yet! I will probably miss these cool days when is dead hot outside and I feel like I will never be comfortable again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I work underground. And live in an air-conditioned home. And drive to and from work with 3 guys who prefer arctic weather. And one whose temperature runs a little closer to mine, but we get out-voted. Never mind. Bring on the heat!

(If I were a better Sunday School teacher, I would have hand-outs prepared for my lesson already. Sometimes I am perfectly fine with only being acceptable! Does anyone ever really care about handouts anyway?)

2 comments:

  1. I hate handouts. I feel guilty throwing them away because someone put work into it, but for goodness sakes where am I really going to put it?? Just hand out chocolate.

    ReplyDelete