Background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Priorities

Sometimes you know how your life is crazy and hectic and then that one thing happens that makes you realize what it's all about? You stop to think about those things that really matter.

Today that was cleaning my toilet. The toilet in the poor red-headed stepchild half bath that no one uses. Except guests. Those poor guests.



It was not pretty like this Tiffany glass window. Picture the window. Not my toilet.

You probably thought I was going to say family or something. Yeah, that is important too. But today it was really about getting a clean toilet.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Oh my heck... I am laughing so hard right now!!! (see previous comment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny. I miss your e-mails!

    ReplyDelete