Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm "That Person" Today

Washing sheets is causing my washing machine to make sounds similar to a small elephant learning square dancing somewhere upstairs. A small elephant with a drainage problem.

Does the crazy psycho stalker chick who lives 15 miles away and doesn't own a car but shows up to your house at 11pm and stands in your window instead of knocking on the door know that she is crazy? Just wondering.

Sometimes I struggle with insecurity. Probably because I got one of those X chromosomes. I also breathe sometimes. Thought I would throw that out there while I am busy stating the obvious. What I don't seem to struggle with is that little voice in my head that tells me it is ok not go to the gym because millions of people lead happy and fulfilling lives and are still a little fluffy. That voice and I are on a first-name basis. His name is Chuck. Or maybe her name is Bernice.

Approximately 8 posts ago when I started this blog - again - I vowed that it was not going to become a place for me to vent strange and personal things about myself to the world. That didn't last long. I've named the voices in my head. Maybe next time we'll talk about my 13th toe.

(Now aren't you wondering about numbers 11 and 12?)

2 comments:

  1. I was "that person" yesterday, so you were in good company. And I'm glad you have stuff about you on your blog, because I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You have a stalker standing in your window? That freaks me out. No wonder you were scared to blog!!!

    ReplyDelete