Background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beginning #2

There are a lot of things I don't do well. Throwing pots on a spinning wheel. Missing the potholes in the road. Parallel parking. But I think I do ok with words. And I am inspired by the blogs I read and the people who put their humanity out there to share with the world.

So here is a bit of beauty from my world.

The blossoms only bloom for about a week of the year. One of the benefits to getting to work reeeealy early is that no one is around to get in the way of your photo!




Milford Sound, New Zealand. Go there. 



This guy got a new sister this week. I hear she looks a little like me. Can't wait to meet her!

3 comments:

  1. Carol! Awesome! I love how you write. Love the pictures! And look forward to seeing what you are up to with this! Hope you are better at it than I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Am I missing blossom week? I have no vehicle this week, but perhaps a bike ride to downtown will be necessary for blossom-checking.

    2. When were you in New Zealand? I have a feeling my already impossibly high opinion of you is going to skyrocket through this blog. People who go to New Zealand are cool. Period.

    3. Lucky girl. Lucky lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Carol joining the blogging world--I know you are doing it just. for. me.

    Thank you. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete