Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mauled

I was stretching last night, and I couldn't figure out why my arm muscles were just a little bit sore. Was it the extra set of pull ups at the gym? Was it the additional 10 pounds I put on my bar as I did curls?

Bwahahahahahaha!!! Excuse me while I wipe away tears of laughter.

No. It wasn't anything like that.

I don't know how I forgot. I got mauled by a dinosaur. Not once, but twice this weekend.


And what the dinosaur left untouched, the bat-er-ina swooped in and finished off.


One of the favorite games started out Jump Over You. It's pretty easy to play. I lay (lie? where is my Chicago Manual of Style when i need it) on the ground and the short people run around the room and finish the lap by leaping over my horizontal body. The bat wings carried one munchkin over pretty good. The dino doesn't have very long range on his jumps yet. So that game quickly became Jump On You. Which ended when it turned into Jump On Your Face.

Other fun games were Lift Me Up To The Ceiling, and Let Me Climb On You. We rounded things out with a few turns of Launch Me Over Your Head. I promise these two can put Bob and Gillian to shame.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite kind of workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not kidding, the words out of my mouth were "She can do pull ups?!?!?!?!" :D You should probably sell videos.

    ReplyDelete