Background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hostages and the Ghost Pirate Mafia

Something is wrong with my head.

Stop laughing and saying "tell me something I DON'T know!"

When I settle down for a nice restful night of slumber, some little repressed part of my brain kicks in and decides to give me an alter life. Two nights ago, the results were horrific. My family was being held hostage in my house. It was so awful I woke up several times. Nothing good there.

Last night was a little more amusing/weird. There were pirate ships...


I'm fairly certain there was a secret lair in a cave. I was undercover. Trying to break up a ghost pirate mafia ring. Crazy.

As a side note, it was decided that in the actual event of a fire, someone is going to need check to make sure I evacuate. I guess when the alarms went off this morning around 6am, I had myself convinced that it was not an actual emergency. So if I am not in the normal waking state during an emergency, someone  should probably kick me.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I want to live in your dreams - sounds much more exciting than my regular old boring life.

    ReplyDelete