Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A or B?

About a year and a half ago, I had the chance to go back to New York for work. I was excited to be in the area of some of the Church History sites, and one night I went to the Sacred Grove. I don't know how the stars aligned, but I was the only one there. Not a soul in site, and I stayed almost two hours walking all the paths and taking a bunch of pictures. It was late September but the color and the light in the leaves made me feel very much like it could have been spring. I imagine this grove is stunning when the fall colors start to change.

In no way does the fate of the world hang in the balance of this question. But which of these is better?


I love the sun burst on this one. I love the shadows. Everything about it is just cool to me.


But then there is this one. No burst, but the sun is doing this glow-y thing on all the trees and I like that for different reasons.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna NOT hijack your post on this one. I'm sorry for commenting so much, but you asked a direct question so, maybe next time I'll keep my comments to myself. These are so so cool, I love them both, but I want to frame the sunburst. I love it more. :D

    ReplyDelete