Background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Randomness

I like that music helps me stay on task when I have something unpleasant to do. Like 4 days worth of dishes.

I like texting my sister.

I do NOT like the smell of sour milk. Or rotten salsa.

I do not like that sometimes I am short-tempered and impatient with the people I love best.

I wish I had the desire to go dig up my front flower bed and get it ready for a new round of colorful blooms.

I like that with a storm blowing in, the pollen seems to have blown away. This is good because today is the first day this week I haven't wanted to remove my face.

I like that since I don't really feel like cooking, I can have popcorn for dinner and I am just fine with that.

You know how I wondered once how someone can tear off little pieces of toilet paper and let them fall to the floor of the bathroom and not notice? Seventy-seven times in a row?


It turns out that I am not the only one who found that a little annoying. I laughed when I saw the sign.

1 comment: