Background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Around

This evening I decided to find a new perspective on things I see every day.



Yes, I had strawberries for dinner.


And some chips.


I like my visiting teachers. They came to see me tonight.


Books are a big thing with me.


These are the scriptures my parents gave me when I was baptized. And a recipe for cookies I have made often enough recently that putting it away seems silly. No-bake cookies anyone?


I love cookbooks.


It was nice outside.


That's my bike.


Action shot.


The two-toned fence caught my eye, and I liked the roses peeking over the top.


I was not as big a fan of the flagpole.


I like that I can ride just a few blocks from my house and it looks like this.



My camera doesn't do so good at depth of field. Most point-and-shoot cameras don't. But every now and then, it does give me a foreground and a background.



I love the light on this one.




I really never get tired of seeing these mountains.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bike shot with the shadow. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you don't mean to do it, but you make your life look oh so glamorous. :) I'm coveting that beautiful bike.

    ReplyDelete