Background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Matchy, Matchy

Today I decided there are a few things that go together and some that don't. These things don't.

My eyes and pollen. Pollen: we need a divorce. I cite irreconcilable differences. And you don't get visitation rights.
Guys and v-neck tee shirts. Not a good profile. Honest.
Guys and capris. Please stick to shorts or pants. I just get confused when I see this length on someone with broad shoulders.
Purses and rodents. Especially purses shaped like rodents. I saw one of these today. The zipper went across the butt of the rat and the woman was swinging it by the tail. I can't make this kind of stuff up.

Here is one that does.

Ice cream and popcorn. This makes the perfect FFY dinner. (Fend For Yourself...bet you didn't know that. I just learned it last night!) Try it some time. You'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. A rat purse? Really? That just painted a picture in my head that will never get out. Wow. Love the FFY reference. Seej will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete