Background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wicked Witch of the West

Once upon a time, I decided to get something fun. 
(PRETEND THERE IS A PHOTO HERE.)
It looks a little like this. And last night I changed the flat front tire all by myself. Which is more impressive since there is this generator that runs the front headlight. And some kind of internal breaking mechanism. And I had to figure out how to get it all unhooked and undone and disconnected. There was a little head-scratching. And a couple of failed attempts at the bolts before I succeeded in getting them off. And the amazing thing is it all still worked when I put it back together!

I kinda like my bike.

2 comments:

  1. The picture isn't showing for me (which is a little heartbreaking) and I am SO proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't show for me either! I am going to have to take one next time I get it down. :o(

    ReplyDelete