Background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Questions - No Answers Needed

  1. When you pull off a section of toilet paper, can you accidentally rip off little tiny sections that accidentally fall on the floor without you noticing? Forty times in a row?
  2. Can your eye actually pop if you concentrate too hard? I think mine almost did today.
  3. What do they do to turkey to make it taste kind of like bacon?
  4. Where would I go if there was a tornado in my backyard? 
  5. If you had 10 acres of manicured gardens and it was spring and the tulips were blooming would you eat your burrito on a couch in a bathroom? Underground?
  6. Where do I find someone who just wants to give me a new car? Can I pick which one I want?
  7. Is there a class for people who only want to write annoying ads?
  8. Do you think if I asked really nicely, an airline would let me get on a plane tomorrow and fly halfway across the world?
  9. Why do I have 17 containers of strawberry-orange-banana flavored drink mix in my cupboard?


It just started hailing. Which I think hits right before the wall cloud that is rotating. I think I better go find a doorway to stand in. Wait. That's an earthquake.

2 comments:

  1. :D This is why I'm glad you blog.

    5. I don't understand it. I (almost) never have.

    ReplyDelete