Background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gettin' A Little Culture


Sometimes a gnome gneeds a little culture. So you hop in the car...



And you take a drive.


Before you know it, you get to a valley of happiness surrounded by really big mountains.


Really big mountains.


There might be lines, but no worries. You have a ticket.


And an iPad. But you will have to give it back. Because that is the right thing to do.


Studying the works of a great master makes one stop and contemplate the works of another great Master.


Modern art. Does it take a special kind of mind to "get it?" I don't have that kind of mind. I don't get it. All right, maybe the symbolism is there and can be understood. But do I want that in my living room? Not exactly. I would end up hanging laundry from it or something else that would offend the artistically sensitive.


Thinking about art makes all the blood rush to my stomach and makes me kind of hungry.


Yes, please. I'll take one of each!


Mmmmmmm.....


Drink or swim? Drink or swim? It's very important to stay hydrated. Gnourishment is gnecessary.


We are happy to be here. Yes we are.


And then the breadsticks come. A forest of breadsticks. A plethora of breadsticks. A gaggle of breadsticks. A murder of breadsticks. A dive of breadsticks.


Other people get excited about breadsticks too. Did you notice some of those have cinnamon on them? Hands off. Those are mine...

And that is how you get some culture.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. Breadsticks count as culture? Who gnew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnourishment. LOL. Why aren't we sisters? That breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gnome, and that last shot is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete