Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Family

In August my family got together to celebrate my Grandmother's life. It was the first time we have all been together in like 15 years. Maybe more. And the fun part is having a camera or two around to capture how quirky and awesome all of these people are who make up my family.


We had one simple job. To create some explanation cards for the items that were displayed about some of my Grandma's many accomplishments and life experiences. So naturally we formed a committee. My brother was on the production line. I was the design crew. My dad was management. He had to make sure that we did our job right.


We expanded the crew when it was apparent that a staff of 3 wasn't cutting it. So we brought in a little quality control.


When that didn't work, we decided to outsource. It resulted in a great final product.

Yes, this was actually part of the conversation we had around the table.


We had to let some people go because they just weren't keeping up with production goals. Slackers.


Have I mentioned that we like to make funny faces for a camera? I have lots of proof...


Except when we don't know the camera is there. Or we aren't paying any attention.


We had to set the camera up to take some pictures of the family. And you need people in the frame to figure out where to point it. So me and my bro volunteered. Sort of.





We even brought short people in the scene to make sure the camera would pick them up. Just kidding!! Love you Kat. :o)


We wanted to get people of all heights.


And here are all of the grandchildren!





I don't even know what to say. This is my family, and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment