Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Should Get Out More


A little while ago I got a text from my sis. She decided to share the view from where she is right now.


Hmm. Jerk. I guess Korea is nice this time of year.

Then she issued a challenge for me to send a picture back of something beautiful. I have a list of things to do tonight! But I'm also a sucker for a challenge. So I stepped outside my front door and here is my first attempt.


Oops. It ended up looking more like a Monet painting than a photo. I figured I could do better than that.


This is the tree across the street. Huh. Pretty. Boring. Pretty boring. I sighed in resignation and decided to take a walk around the park to see what I could find. Here are the results.






Yes, the people at the park looked at me funny as I crouched and contorted and twisted and focused. With my iPhone. But I liked the reminder that there is beauty all around me if I just take a minute to look for it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I was a bit cranky last night. I looked at the challenge and the dark sky and didn't do it. I figure that will be my challenge today. I'm not nearly as creative as you though.

    ReplyDelete