Background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Just Fer Fun

I am a lucky girl. Most people don't have family nearby when they have to travel out of town for work. I do! At least in Colorado. But dinner is a little while away, so I am going through some pictures. Because I can! So I thought I would share.


I think if the earth had a soundtrack, the sound of ocean waves would be on it. It is a sound that makes me calm just thinking about it.


The river I almost waded across. Do you know how many ways there are to harm yourself in this gorgeous scene? Spend a few minutes around my mom and you will.... Hi mom! Love you!! :o) We had a conversation about her being a bit of a doomsdayer.


That's a tall tree.


I wanted to see how close I could get with the camera on my iPhone.

Apparently 4 is the limit. That's all the photos my computer wants to load today.

Caio.

1 comment: