Background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Merry Christmas...to me!

I am a self-proclaimed jewelry addict. Especially earrings. It is facinating how many different ways and shapes you can bring things together in a little tiny package to hang from your ear. Color and shape and texture and shine. Wait...I think I am channeling Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear. But I think it applies to jewelry as well!

Since I have a direct line to santa, I decided these needed to be in my stocking come Christmas morning.


Now if only those little reindeer would hurry their furry butts up, I might even get to wear them during the holiday season...


When I look at this picture I feel all warm inside and I can't figure out why.

Hardy-har-har-ha. Excuse me while I go wipe my eyes. I crack myself up so much sometimes it makes me cry!

On a different note, I sometimes have days when I interact with people and walk away thinking, "I don't really like people. They are kind of annoying." This might be one of those days. So people, I am sorry you find me abraisve. If you would stop being annoying maybe we could get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment