Background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom Is...


...being at the top of the slide.



...wearing boots with your dress in the middle of summer. Because you want to.



...getting down and dirty.



...watching this and realizing you need a little more reckless abandon in your own life.



...teaching your kids to make flower chains with clover blossoms.

...taking pictures without the horizon line being parallel to anything. Even if that is kind of hard.



...playing like it doesn't matter who is watching. Because it really doesn't.



...deciding not to finish planting the flower patch because even though there may not be any documented cases yet, someone came really, really close to actually melting by being outside. And one person really should not sweat that much.

...watching the rain drops hit my picture window. And feeling good about not cleaning the outside of my windows because it is just going to rain and get them dirty again. Thank you rain for making my point.

...eating oreos for a mid-morning snack. With milk. Because milk makes it healthy.

...buying roughly my body weight in candy.

...going to bed at 9 p.m. Because now that I'm in my 30's I don't have to apologize for wanting a good night's sleep.

...thinking my nieces and nephews really are the cutest kids. All of them. Sorry for all of you that have to settle for sub-par.

No comments:

Post a Comment