Background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things I Like That I Probably Shouldn't

Sugar - I'm sure there is truth to the studies that show it's addicting. I am probably one of the afflicted. But I love cookies and cakes and candy and chocolate and cinnamon rolls and...well, all of it.

Soda - My love of soda is probably like a bad relationship. I know I should leave it. I know I would be better off without it. I even flirt with quitting sometimes. But I keep coming back to it. Because I like the taste. And the bubbles. So I justify that it isn't THAT bad. At least until the next time the guilt cycle kicks in.

Styrofoam - I know it is probably bad for the environment. And I try to maximize my use of the awesome white glasses before I trash them. But they really do keep the drinks colder than just about anything else can.

Sleeping In - This one doesn't even make me feel bad. Because it feels so good!

Reading late into the night - It is so easy to get caught up in a good story. And I have been cursed (or blessed) that I can't fall asleep while I am reading. I actually have to put the book down and turn out the light. After just one more chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment