Background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Playlist

Some days there are 100 things running through my mind, but none of them are appropriate to put out on the world wide web. This is one of those days. So as a diversion, I decided to record part of the day's playlist. Because these are some of the songs that I don't want to live without.

1. Bring On The Wonder - Bones Soundtrack. Because I'm a fan of the show. And one night when I couldn't sleep I went through the soundtrack for every episode for 5 seasons to find the good songs. This is one of them.

2. Belong - Cary Brothers. Brought to you by So You Think You Can Dance. One of the shows that has some gems in its sound department.

3. I Got You - Leona Lewis. Another SYTYCD. And it gives me chills every time I hear it because I still see Marko and Melanie dancing.

4. Under Pressure - David Bowie. I don't know if it's the beat (NOT ripped off by Vanilla Ice, according to him) or the classic 80's style. Or Bowie's voice. I just like it.

5. Lose Yourself - Eminem (Clean version!). I'm willing to admit Eminem is one of my guilty pleasures. I am not a girl who normally likes rap. And I wouldn't say he is an upstanding role model. But I could run or workout to this song all day long. Or just get really excited to work. Really.

6. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum. Probably the polar opposite of the previous song. That's just the way I roll.

7. Suspicious Minds - Dwight Yoakam. Every other version of this song is not as good.


That's all I have for now. And the lights just came back up so it's time to get back to work.

1 comment: