Background

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pure Awesomeness

First I think everyone needs to have a lamp like this.


Because not only is it really awesome, it changes colors.


See? And if you like it pink, it even rotates to that.


Um, this pair of earrings was free. If they look awesome in the picture, imagine how much cooler they are in living color. And they are about the same size as my ears, so then there is that.


I know it is only the first two weeks of March, but it is fun to know that there are some flowers that are peeking out of the ground to help me remember that spring and warm weather on the way. Even if I'm not capable of taking pictures in focus.


So we got out the croquet set last night. (Or if you are three, we were playing "rolly".)


The foreground has one cute little girl. In the background, my mother is working on getting her ball out of the coil of hoses against the side of the house. How did her ball get there? It was either one really enthusiastic hit on her part or one of the times my brother smacked her to the edges of civilization. We are kind of an extreme croquet playing family. It is even possible it is kind of an initiation into the family. My sister-in-law almost changed her mind about being a part of the family after playing with us. Ok. Not really. But not far from the truth.


But this is the best shot of the night by far. That would be my bro modeling the awesome tiny jacket he found in the hall closet. We might have sang a quick round of "fat man in a little jacket" when he walked out in that.

2 comments:

  1. That lamp? Creepy.

    The earrings? Well, never mind.

    The family and croquet? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I missed it. I love a good family croquet game and Paul in the jacket is a classic.

    ReplyDelete