Background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Photos by Brookelyn

Last night was craft night. Mostly bows to go on the heads of sweet little girls. And during the festivities, my sis showed up with a munchkin to hang out for a few minutes. Brooke REALLY wanted to take some pictures with my phone. As I flipped through them later, they made me laugh.

DISCLAIMER: All photos were taken by the subject, and have not been modified in any way. I have done the good parts version, though, since there were about 50 more photos





She had a lollipop from the jar-o-fun that sits on our counter. It contents are mostly to bribe children. Works like a charm.



Just in case you missed that blue lollipop, here's a closer look. It will make more appearances, so let's give him a name. Hi, Buster!


Buster was tasty. As this picture demonstrates.




Buster left a blue tongue behind.

Here's a view of the crafting area. Oh, and Hi Buster!!


And hello eyebrows!!

 You might be wondering if it is just us older Westaways that make faces when we see a camera.
 
Nope, because here is the proof!

And that is the world through the eyes of a 4-year-old. It made my night.

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know her, but I already love her ALMOST as much as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog-stalked your blog! I love that you gave the lollipop a name. I nominated you for a little blog award thing. I don't know if you're into that sort of thing, but it's linked back to my blog.

    ReplyDelete