Background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Few Photos From Saturday


This is a snapshot.  It is a little out of focus and the composition is not perfect. But adore the look of love on Tahnee's face. I had to try to capture it. Isn't this how every man wants his bride to look when she is looking at him?


I stalked the temple grounds with my camera while the wedding party was taking photos. But that isn't how I got this picture. I took this just walking up the sidewalk toward the temple. I glanced up when I was walking under a tree and the branches framed the spire just so. I stopped! I shot.


This was a little more carefully composed trees-framing-the-temple-spire shot. I know it's been done. In, like, the last picture! I still like the way this turned out.


I had fun with the settings here. I didn't know I could adjust the color balance even after I made a photo black and white! Now I do. And I'm a fan of the layers of battlements. Or whatever these are called. I kind of want more contrast. But this is a start. And not bad, considering that I shot through a chain link fence.


Just as I finished framing this, a girl in a pink dress walked around the corner. Oops. But where did she go?? It's magic.


The clouds cooperated and there was no rain during the ceremony, pictures, or the reception. But they make a great backdrop for a spectacular building.


During the luncheon,  the bouquet needed a place to live. I thought the side light made for a great close-up of some stunning flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. You said exactly what I thought when I saw your picture: Everyone ought to have someone look at them like that!

    Lovely job, Ms. Photographer!

    ReplyDelete