Background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mondays and Stuff

I went to lunch with my sis today, and the conversation went something like this.

"Hey what are you working on today?"
"Computer stuff. You?"
"Computer stuff. And I met with someone."

...Insert 20 min of silence...

"Hey I can't open any apps on my phone. Got any ideas?"
"Did you power cycle it?"
"Yep."
"Nope. I got no ideas."

...Insert 10 more minutes of silence...

"Sorry I'm not real talkative today. It's Monday."
"Yeah. Me either."

Isn't that just kind of how it goes some days?

And on other random notes...

I find watermelon a perfectly acceptable option for dinner. Followed by a fat piece of chocolate cake, of course.

I took a picture of myself walking into WalMart today to prove to someone that I will actually shop there.

In my perfect world, I would be addicted to exercise and cookies. I am 50% there.

On Memorial Day, I went with my sis and her two kids and my mom to Antelope Island. There was much merriment. And here are three of my favorite photos.

I'm not sure why she made this face, but I'm glad I caught it!

He had two sticks, and had to decide which one to share with his sister. This is no easy decision!

Luckily all turned out well.

1 comment:

  1. I just love you. Love your posts and love the awesome cake. So happy we are friends.

    ReplyDelete