Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Vampires Got Me

I already live underground - at least for 40 hours of the week. I have the awesome pale skin and dark hair that seem to be the visual standard. All that was missing was to actually have an inhuman thing drain me of my blood and cause me to lose my soul. I'm a desperate sort, so when I tried and failed yesterday to catch the eye of the nearest inhuman, today seemed like a good day to try again. And it worked. Muwahahahahahahaha!!!

Which is all a really dramatic and silly way to say that I gave blood this morning. And it seems to be affecting my judgement. Perhaps my writing as well...

2 comments:

  1. I will no longer be able to give blood. I'm glad that you can continue to do that. Goofy writing or not. Besides I love your writing always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed that all the people on the City Creek ads look like vampires? I'm thinkin' that the Mormons have gone from devil to vampires. Just a theory...

    ReplyDelete