Background

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weber County Fair

Last week I went to the Weber County Fair. I'm not sure why, but I've never watched horse pulling at a fair before.
 They are beautiful creatures.
 I'm talking about the horses.
 This little guy was pretty cute too.
They hook the horses up to a sled with more and more weight, and the winner is the team who pulls the most weight.
 The surroundings were breathtaking as the sun went down.
 Did I mention the sky was amazing?
It was pretty cool.
 These were the heavy weight class. I learned they weigh the horses as a team.
I think I might have mentioned I liked the sky.

I didn't get any pictures, but I rounded out the night by watching the hypnotist with some cute pre-teen girls. It was an awesome night.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's been a long time. I got out of the habit! Time to get back in it again...

    ReplyDelete